Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Are Bells Back?


Janis Bells Floral Stripe by Novella Royale, $135


A common customer came into my store today wearing Novella Royale Janis Bell Pants. I had seen them on models in look books, but never on an actual person. Granted, this "actual" person is about 5' 10" and 110 lbs tops. But still, she sold me on their amazingness. Not only do they have the feel and comfort of yoga pants, but they add so much to an outfit that is usually the top's job. I can't say any of my pants are really statement pants. No prints, very few colors, and they don't vary all that much in cut. For me, that's probably ok. My thighs, hips, and behind couldn't rock the Novella Royale bells like this woman.

Janis Bells Sandstone Tangier by Novella Royale, $135
Janis Bells Midnight Chantilly by Novella Royale, $135
Janis Bells Laurel Canyon by Novella Royale, $135


She wore them with nude colored heels and a loose fitting v-neck tee, which were the perfect choices to not make the look too 60s feeling.

This woman pulled them off like crazy. Could you?

Love,
jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment