Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fluffs, Puffs, and Tufts

Holla out to one of this Fall's biggest trends, shoes with pops of fur. I love the cozy, soft feeling of shoes with furry accents, and as it gets colder, I may just snag a pair (faux for me, of course). Shoes with the real thing cost more than my rent, but it's oh-so fun to look and drool.



Everyone's doing it - Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Roger Vivier and all of those shoe geniuses. The trend is so warm and friendly seeming, like my little furry cat or a chenille blanket. Just tell me you don't want to hold these flats up to your face right now and snuggle.

And I saved my favorite for last - the Taylor bootie by Isabel Marant. I want to throw on some opaque black tights, a grey shift sweater dress, and these amazing black and white fur and leather booties, and hit the town. If only they came in hot pink!
Don't have thousands of dollars to spare??? Have no fear! These booties from Aldo are on sale right now for $89.98 and aren't a bad runner up. What do you think?
Vanderau Bootie by Aldo, $89.95
Faxon Heel by Jimmy Choo, $1195.00
Mink Fur Pump by Fendi, $1150.00
Taylor Bootie by Isabel Marant, $1505.00


Love,
jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment