Thursday, January 28, 2010

Victoria Beckham - A little bit of 80's

I've been avoiding Victoria Beckham's fashion line for a while now. I'm not sure why... maybe because I refused to acknowledge that she was really a celebrity anymore, maybe because I was jealous because she has David and I have... nevermind, or maybe she has simply stayed under my radar. That is, until now. Let's face it, she truly is back. Not because of her husband or long-lasting fame from her Posh Spice days. She has become someone different all together and she really is fabulous. Did anyone see the America Idol that she guest hosted (or am I showing too much of my nerdy side)? But anyway, this is a fashion blog, not Us Weekly. Here are a few dress samples from her most recent line.


Beckham 1


Beckham 2


Beckham 3


Beckham 4


Beckham 5


They all seen to hark back to the days of the 80's with strong shoulders and geometric lines. They are sexy, form fitting, and sometimes a bit provocative, but what else would you expect from Posh?
For more, visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment