Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Clutching Experience

Any girl-on-the-go knows how handy a clutch can be in everyday life. You don't need to store them away, waiting for a nice night out. Take them everywhere. They come in all different levels of fancy and some will match everything (none of these, of course). Here are a few clutches I found today.


Clutch 1
Zigzag Clutch, $795


Clutch 2
Flutter-flower Clutch, $128


Clutch 3
The Alexis Clutch, $45


Clutch 4
Fleur-Ette Clutch, $88


Sorry about all the wild patterns and colors... I just moved into a new place and my mind is in prints and drapes. Surprisingly, it wasn't as easy as I had expected to find fun and colorful clutches. Most I found were pretty drab. Etsy.com, like always, was my savior. Where do you all go for fun bags and clutches that aren't beige, basic, and boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment