Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Candles and Confetti

My birthday is in about a week and with another year comes a yearning for more glamor in my life. I've become comfortable, not in a confidence sense but in a lack of effort sense. I've always been a sucker for glitz and glam, but those sweat pants and slippers have been looking mighty good these days. With this year I want to get back into the girly side of me. I want to give myself a slight makeover - experiment with different makeup, dye my hair darker, things like that. And, of course, there's the clothes. Every girl should have a pair of sparkly shoes in her closet to brighten the days when nothing seems to fit and her hair just won't stay put. Take a look at these pumps and flats. They make me happy just looking at them. Maybe on my birthday I'll have to spring for a pair of glitter heels (cheaper ones than seen here, sadly).


Christian Louboutin Declic Glitter Pumps
Christian Louboutin Declic Glitter Pumps


Leonie Embellished Glitter Suede Flat
Leonie Embellished Glitter Suede Flat


Jimmy Choo Private Cuff Glitter Fabric Sandal
Jimmy Choo Private Cuff Glitter Fabric Sandal


Kate Spade Charm Glitter Bow Slingback  Pumps
Kate Spade Charm Glitter Bow Slingback Pumps


Juicy Couture Rose-Toe Sequined Ballerina
Juicy Couture Rose-Toe Sequined Ballerina


Love,
jenna

1 comment:

  1. I love the flats! Heels and I don't mix but sparkly flats! Yes! And that Meg, she has really helped me get to the girly side! Love it!

    ReplyDelete